Monday, February 8, 2010

Antique Clipart

Right quick I wanted to share a great resource for old-timey free clipart. (Fiddlin' Girl - this is for you!)
I've used many of the lovely Victorian images for cards and recipe books.... lots of possibilites. Have fun!


PrincessR said...

Great site! Thanks for sharing. When are you guys coming down????
Love, RLH

Fiddlin Girl said...

Ah, thank you very much!! I was able to get some b.c. worked up yesterday, but I think I might go looking through this site and see if I can find anything cute! Thanks for posting. :) I will send you a couple examples of my b.c. so you can see them and help me pick one.. we are all undecided over here!!
and I second Becca's question. WHEN ARE Y'ALL COMING DOWN??? ;) lol
Love and miss you tons!!

Atlanta said...

Lol! I really don't know when we are coming over there. I miss you guys though!

Can't wait to see the cards!


Related Posts with Thumbnails