Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Upcoming Book: Preparing to Be a Help Meet


I just found out about a book that will be released this spring called Preparing to Be a Help Meet by Debi Pearl.

She is also the author of Created to Be His Help Meet, an absolutely amazing Biblical 'instruction manual' for wives full of lessons, do's and don'ts, and both inspirational and heartbreaking real life stories. Very firm, uncompromising lessons about the will of God for the role of wife and mother. Both Mom and I have a copy of this wonderful book. It is definately a worthy read for wives-in-training too!

So - after learning so much from the former book, I am just too excited that Mrs. Pearl is coming out with a book along the same lines designed especially for single young ladies who are preparing for a home of their own. Do go and read all about it - I will definately be ordering a copy for myself!

Has anyone else read Created to Be His Help Meet?

Illustration above: 'A Dinner of Herbs' by George W. Joy

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I sure wish that book had come out when I was single. I have the "Created to be his Helpmeet" book, too. Love it! Great author. The Pearls (and daughter?) also have a great herb website called the Bulk Herb Store which has a lot of great stuff.

Rachel B. said...

Yes, I've read Created to Be His Helpmeet! Great book! It gave me such a great start to my marriage (I read it while we were courting). I'm looking forward to reading her new book! Sounds very good! Thanks for letting us know about it! :)

God's Gal Sarah said...

OH I CAN'T WAIT! I will be getting this book for sure. Anna just got the book for married women

WesternWoodburner said...

Thanks for telling about this book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails