Friday, April 30, 2010

Winners!



Using random.org, numbers 3 and 11 were chosen! Congradulations to the winners!

1st Place Prize -
Three Custom Digital Artwork Items


2nd Place Prize
One Custom Digital Artwork Item

Winners please leave a comment with your email address so I can contact you, and we can talk about what you want! I'm excited to start working on your custom web graphics.
(note: I will not publish the comments with your email addresses, for your privacy)

Thanks everyone! This has been fun!

3 comments:

Darby May said...

Yay, Jane!

Faith said...

Jane is my sister! Lucky:)

Fiddlin Girl said...

Hurray for you two!! Congrats and I hope that after you get your web designs up, you will post a link on here or something so that we can see what Miss Atlanta has done!

In Christ Alone,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails