Thursday, May 20, 2010

Modest Fashion Source: eShakti Dresses

I made a discovery today! While on another blog, I stumbled upon a site called eShakti. Have you heard of it before? It's a simply lovely women's online clothing boutique. Besides offering adorable, affordable, (and mostly modest) fashion pieces, they also have a really neat feature to customize items to your individual fit - and even change specific elements like sleeve and skirt length. Pretty cool.

Here are a few of my favorite designs....
What do you like?
Audrey Hepburn, anyone?





They have some really cute accessories as well.






I'm so in love with their designs!!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I am checking out the website now!
Thanks for sharing. =)

~Samantha

Sereina said...

I love the blue dress! I'm going to check out their site too!

Fiddlin Girl said...

Ha-ha, definitely Audrey Hepburn! lol! Thanks for sharing. I love their long skirts! Hurray!

Love ya and thanks for calling ealier.. sorry I had to cut if short!!!!! :(

Love you, Sarah

SisterlyLove said...

Hello! Thanks for your comment on my doll blog! It's so nice to get comments! I love your etsy shop! Such lovely things!
Anyway, I thought I'd take you up on posting some pictures of my dress!
Here it is: http://3sistersofgrace.blogspot.com/2010/05/afternoon-dress.html

Please enjoy!
Marguerite

Allison Elizabeth said...

Those are all so sweet! The colors are fantastic!

Allison Elizabeth ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails