Thursday, November 11, 2010

1860s Reproduction Fabric Sale

 A lovely blog reader emailed me this morning and told me about a half-price sale Common Threads quilt shop was having! Check out the 'Civil War Tribute' section to see the great pirces on the historical reproduction fabrics!


nuranar said...

We're going to be in Waxahachie on Saturday for the WWII reenactment! I was already planning to hit up Common Threads. :D Anything you want me to look for? I'm hoping there'll be more on sale in the store than online - very likely, I think!

Trish said...

Hello Atlanta, I am a new follower of your blog and have enjoyed visiting today. I really love Regency period clothing and dramas and I'll be back soon to read more of your posts. many blessings in Christ..Trish

Atlanta said...

Ginger - I didn't realize it was in Waxahachie! Cool.

Well - the two pictured in the post are my favorite fabrics from the website.

But - yeah - if you see any good deals (that you don't want yourself, of course! :^) feel free to nab them for me, and I'll pay you back via paypal. I usually buy 6 yards for my dresses.

Thanks! Hope yall have a fun event!
I've got to get to a WWII event someday! :^)

Atlanta said...

Welcome, Trish!

Sarah said...

Ooh!! I am drooling right now!! I wish I had more money so I could buy some fabric.. I could just stash it away until I make the dress... well, maybe they will have another sale once I get a bit more money on my hands.. Thanks for sharing! They have a neat site..

Love ya! Sarah

nuranar said...

I got 6+ yards of the first one for you! The second was not on sale. :/ I'll send it when I finally get Sarah's pattern made up. :)

Atlanta said...

Ooh! Thanks so much, Ginger! Just let me know what I owe you! :^)


Related Posts with Thumbnails