Friday, April 1, 2011

5 Lovely Links



These look wonderful, and are explained very well. Can't wait to try them out!




A mouthwatering cake/recipe blog that I have been enjoying immensely of late....




YouTube video on how to dance like Mary Hatch in "It's a Wonderful Life". Its harder than it looks, but I am making progress....




Natural and inexpensive skin care tips that look worth a try.




A beautiful Italtian gallery of historical clothing spanning 1700s-1930s



Hope you enjoy!!

Any good links you've discovered this week??




4 comments:

Rowenna said...

Awesome links! One thing that might help with learning the Charleston--she added the twisting in right from the get-go, and it's hard! I just took a six-week lesson series on Charleston, and we got the back-together-front-togther footwork down first, then started adding the twisting in. I found it way easier once I figured out where my feet were going :) Plus--it isn't technically wrong to do it without twisting, so you can have some fun before you get it hashed out!

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Ooh, all those look simply scrumtious!! Thanks for sharing!

Love ya!
Sarah

Brooke said...

Oh sweet! All these links so perfect! Thanks so much for sharing them. :)

Emily said...

I love that site with the skirts! I look at it often!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails