Saturday, December 8, 2012

1860s Dress Christmas Ornament Free Pattern

Head over to my dear friend Amy's delightful new blog, Thistle and Lilly, for a festive surprise!

An adorable Christmas tree ornament, inspired by an 1860s fashion plate!

Download the pattern for free!


Just beautiful.

I'm printing off the pattern right now, I think it will be a fun project for Carolina and I this evening,
cozy around the fire.

Thanks Amy!

If you aren't already, make sure you follow both Thistle and Lilly, and Amy's other blog, A Day in 1862

She's planning to have many new forthcoming patterns for historical garments,
 that you won't want to miss out on!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks so much for the mention, Atlanta! I hope you enjoy the pattern; let me know if you have questions. Give hugs to all for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails