Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Spring at eShakti! (your opinion please)

I just got a look at the new Spring line from eShakti!





I am in love with several of the dresses.....and it's really getting me in the mood for warmer weather.



Still snowing here, though! But it's fun to dream of Spring!

eShakti also added a lovely new line of colorful crinolines!
Wouldn't these be perfect for vintage 50s dresses!

I'm priveledged to get to review an item from their spring collection again this year!
I would love some help in choosing! What dress would you like to see me review and photoshoot?

11 comments:

Miss Kacy Pogue said...

I love the one with the purple skirt and white blouse.

Geminichilde said...

I like the 4th one.

Jemimah said...

Aarghhh!! What a hard question!! They're all gorgeous! Though I would have to agree with Miss Kacy Pogue, the one with the purple skirt and lace blouse is stunning!

Jemimah said...

I love the one with the purple skirt and lace blouse. But the last red one is gorgeous too! I'm torn. =)

Sarah said...

The red dress is really pretty, and I think red would suit your coloring too.

Naomi said...

Wow! they are all beautiful! but I think my favorite is the one with the purple skirt and lace blouse...It is stunning (:

Caroline L. said...

The 3rd dress down (pink) is sooo lovely...that would be my choice. =]

K. Marie said...

Oh, how pretty! Eshakti has marvelous dresses!

The gingham red checked one is so pretty!

Rebecca said...

The red dress has my vote!

Rachel said...

They're all LOVELY, but my favorite would be the first two!

Atlanta said...

Thank you for all the comments! I decided to go with the orange gingham dress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails