Friday, July 5, 2013

Great new blog to follow...

Okay. I have to take a minute to brag. I have a dear friend in Texas, Desarae, who has recently started a new blog  - Gladness of Heart.
 
And I must admit that I am a bit jealous, I've been pouring over her blog pages, drinking up every word and picture - she is having so much fun with a darling hobby of mine - refashioning thrifted clothing into beautiful, newly useful items. Really cool stuff - plus tons of inspiring sewing and crochet projects. (including a beautiful afghan she gave Jordan and I for our wedding).
 
 
 
 
So, - go, follow, and be inspired along with me.
 
Des! Sometime we have to sew together again!
 


3 comments:

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Going over and following! That is so neat that she started one. It will be lovely to stay caught up with her. :)

LadyD said...

Thanks, Atlanta! That means a lot coming from you, you are so very talented and have been sewing far longer than I. :) Yes, yes, yes! Now that I actually know how to sew, we certainly need a sewing day...or a week...a week would be better! :)

Lady E. said...

I love seeing how creative you and your friends are. It is so inspiring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails