Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 Things that Make Me Happy

This is a post for Rebecca's fun little blog parade! (thanks for doing this, friend!!)

10 Things that Make me Happy:
(not neccessarily in order...)


1. Praying. Troubles - gone. Worries - washed away. Peace restored.


2. A book so good it makes me cry. Those always become my favorites.


3. Sweet memories

4. Dancing with a friend!

5.  Painting, drawing, sketching...imagining.
(picture copywrited)


6. Reenactments. All the time - every day if I could.


7. Sewing. 
(picture copywrited)


8. Fabric shopping


9.Watching a Texas sunset from the back gate.


10. Chatting and sharing secrets with dear friends...

4 comments:

Lydia Covey said...

Aww, this list made me smile and sigh. Such lovely things, they make me happy too... And when I came to that last picture of us, my heart ached with how much I miss you. :'(
I love you dear friend, we must catch up soon!! I know, I'm the one who has not emailed you back...

Stephanie Ann said...

I especially like #1 and # 6.

rebecca jane said...

did you put a link from the original post to yours?

Haha...great list, dear! :) number 8...pahaha

Gail said...

I liked #1,#6 & #7.
Of course, I would love to go to an re-enactment or a Regency ball.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails