Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bonny Blue Historical Clothing - changes



More changes in the shop, and new sewing projects!
A new banner and look on Etsy, + a decluttered space, making room for the new items being listed.

If you would like to stay updated with the new ready-made historical clothing and costume items as they are listed, please visit and like the brand new Facebook page : Bonny Blue Historical Clothing

Recently I've been working on a few 1860s girl's dresses, that are now available in the shop.






Right now I'm finishing up a Regency dress and two really fun silk weskits that I am excited to get pictures of soon!

I have so many ideas for new dresses I want to post, both Regency, Victorian and costume!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea to make kids period clothing! It's amazing work, you should be proud of yourself!

Bundana x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails