Tuesday, July 22, 2014

World War II Reenactment this Fall!

http://dominionskills.com/remembering-wwii/ 

A really neat event is taking place this fall in the town of Linden, TN - a World War II reenactment - the entire downtown will be transported back into the 1940s complete with soldiers, miliary vehicles, and civilians. It looks like its going to be lots of fun, we are planning to attend (in 1940s attire, of course) and are very much looking forward to it. If any of my readers are close enough to attend, do please put it on your calendar! Click the link above for more info.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun! I am sure you will have a marvelous time. I will look forward to seeing any photos you might post. : )

-Sarah

CBoyer said...

Oh goodness gracious, you are going to attend?!? My sisters and I got invited to come down for the event, and we are most certainly coming! It would be so neat to meet you there!

Blessings,

Brigid
the Middle Sister and Singer

Emily Ann Putzke said...

So cool!! I went to see a ww2 reenactment for the first time in Gettysburg. It was at the Eisenhower estate! I totally want to get into ww2 reenacting! =)

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Um... can I just conveniently visit you around this time and then 'happen' to be nearby for the event?? lol! =) That sounds like SO much fun!! I really wish I could go!
By the way, we've been going to a swing dance place in ABQ almost every Tuesday. Finally getting better at it! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails