Friday, August 10, 2012

Very Final Museum Dress Update

Remember the dress I made last winter for the Museum of the Confederacy?



Well, there has been a slight change discovered. This dress is not displayed at the museum in Richmond, VA as I had thought.


When my friend Rebecca and her family were traveling through Virginia on vacation in June, they did some searching and found the dress and its display at the Museum of the Confederacy at Appamatox!

You can see more pictures on the Museum's website here, and be sure to watch the informational video linked on the front page - the dress is featured twice!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Very cool. Appamatox isn't too far from us, and I've never even been! My parents and I have been wanting to take a day trip there, and I hope we'll be able to sometime this year. I can't wait to see the dress! :)

~Kristin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails