Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 1: Tiers and Stripes

Today is the first day of Second Hand Fashion Week!

My ensemble for Day 1:





'Xhilaration' fitted jean jacket - Thrift Store
'American Eagle' maroon-red waffle tee - Thrift Store
'Atmosphere' Tiered yellow striped ruffled cotton skirt - Thrift Store
'Dr. Scholl's' brown leather sandals

I think this would be a perfect outfit for antique shopping on a spring day. It's sunny - but still chill. It's fun to be wearing sandals again, but a jacket also feels good. :^)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you-SO glad to be wearing sandals again. That skirt is adorable!

Bramblewood Fashion said...

I love your outfit Atlanta!

Caroline said...

Cute outfit! I love a good jacket!

hi said...

Nice! I love the striped fabric of your skirt - and jean jackets are the best! :)

Beth said...

I love jean jackets with skirts/dresses. :)

Fiddlin Girl said...

Aw, that is way too cute!! I love it. Looks like you, too, are enjoying the warmer weather! Hit it with the sandals! I am SO glad it is finally warming up. YEAH!!

Nice outfit! And, I am guessing there will be more to come, so I am looking forward to seeing them!

Love and miss ya!

Sarah

Rebecca Ann said...

Yes I too love the jean jacket with the tiered skirt! I happen to be a huge fan of teired skirts as you may find over the course of this fashion week! Lovely outfit Atlanta! I always love your outfits. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails